Make a donation
… and why we need your help
Ensure that girls and youth in impoverished schools receive coding and entrepreneurship skills that are essential to enter the modern-day workplace and earn an income.
Create CodeJIKA, a coding program that meets the needs of under-resourced, offline, mobile-oriented and young communities.
Through equipping high school students with work-ready, relevant skills, the CodeJIKA program increases access and inclusion to digital learning, ignites vision and provides rock-solid tech skills.
Make a donation
Join us in bringing coding skills to kids all over South Africa ! Click here to donate:
Become a Corporate Partner
Code for Change is a premium CSI/CSR partner and offers a solid Return On Investment through:
- Brand Recognition Opportunities: Quality Footage, Photo, Press Release Opportunities, Online and Offline Exposure
- Brand Awareness and Marketing: Exposure at Key conferences, expos, and events
- Tax Benefits: Claim back up to 10% of taxes via 18A Tax Receipts for 100% of investment
- BBBEE Benefits: SED Qualifies for 100% of spend
- Recruitment: Skilled and motivated youth recruitment opportunities
- Key Partnerships: Collaboration with like-minded corporates, government officials and civil society
- Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) Impact: First rate CSR/CSI ICT Development Footprint, transforming youth, communities and the country
How to get started
Code for Change believes believe in the potential of youth to not only revitalize the economy, but to encourage and inspire – To lead by example and to build ethical and efficient businesses.
We’ve made it our job to:
- Make sure they know we believe in them.
- Provide them with the tools, confidence and community to build great things.
We do this through creating coding communities in secondary schools at an international level.
Planning stages in: Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, Rwanda, Palestine, Tanzania and Kenya. Exploratory discussions in: Colombia and Brazil.
Find out how
Your donation and partnership is ensuring the youth of today are prepared for the workplace of tomorrow!
Questions? We are here to help and are happy to chat about new ideas for collaboration.
Code for Change is a registered Non-Profit Organization and Public Benefit Organization.
Code for Change is aligned with the Amended Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Broad-Based Black Economic (B-BBEE) Sector Code.
Our Sponsors and Partners